Jun 29, 2011

Summer Beauty Secret!

First of all, don't you love that the word beauty has 3 vowels, one right after the other.  So beautiful.  ahhhhh... meditate on that. 

So, it's almost July and if you care about your skin, like I do, you'll be wanting to throw down lots of sunscreen. I already have a contest going to win a Shiseido summer skin care package.  If you don't win, don't worry.  You're still in luck. 

Neutrogena makes a great, easy to spray, sun screen.  You can wear under or over makeup.  

*Industry insider secret: Makeup artists use it to finish a look and give it a dewy glow.  
6887042_320x385

I have a few problems with it though. 
1. my husband hates the smell 
2. it gets all over the floor of my bathroom leaving a disgusting film I have to clean 

Here's the solution. 
1. wear it anyways.  He'll appreciate my efforts when I'm 50 and still look gorgeous.  Besides, the smell only lasts 20 minutes max.
2. step into the shower fully clothed and spray.  So obvious and I'm sure most of you already thought of this.  I just figured it out last week.  

Enjoy spraying!  

To purchase go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment