Jun 6, 2011

Are You A Shiseido Winner?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GIVEN' it AWAY!!!

_6333923
Summer is here and I love Shiseido skin care products.  

This contest is going to be about skin.  The winner will have shipped to their home... a Shiseido 'Smart Sun' Set (Value $106)!  

Shut up! Shut the front door! I don't believe you.  
What's that you say?  No, I will not shut up.  I will continue to tell you what you can do to win this awesomeness.  

Now, don't get nervous, I'm not about to force anyone to post bikini photos to enter.  Although if you want to email me summer bikini shots, I'll post em' for ya' in the 
winner's circle

I'm interested in what your
 skin care secrets
 are.  Old school, drug store, DIY, treatments, serums, creams...  what do you do to keep you skin looking amazing? 

Comment with your skin care secrets to enter. On Friday, July 1, I'll announce the winner.  

I'll start by sharing a few of mine: 

1. Cold water first thing in the AM
2. Lemon juice splashed on right before the final rinse brightens my skin tone
3. Sea Salt mixed with a bit of olive oil is a great DIY face scrub

Here's what you could win: Shiseido 'Smart Sun' Set
0_6333923
Ultimate Sun Protection SPF 60 3.3 oz
Ultimate Cleansing Oil 5 oz
White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum .3 oz
Urban Environment UV Protection Cream SPF 35 .25 oz
Value: $106 

Comment with a skin care secret to enter to enter!  Friday, July 1, I'll announce the winner.

Winners are picked through a randomly generated number. 
If you'd like to subscribe to my blog email me at Supermodelblogger@gmail.com with SUBSCRIBE as the subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment