May 8, 2011

It's... MOTHER'S DAY!

Cartoons14

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! 
 

-gi244

   . 

8981

 . 

Hearts28

Dsc_4842


Don't you just love it when all sentimental things come together and something awesome like your child's first full-stride confident steps happens on Mother's Day? 

Henry's been working hard on this one. Now all the 
and 
makes sense. 

I'd also like to thank him for taking a long nap so I could write this post and accept flowers while kicking my girlfriend, Natalie's, butt at Mancala. 
 

Images

Whatta guy.  

IMG_4126.MOV Watch on Posterous

 We'll be finger painting when he wakes up.
 

Th_azk17-glitter-hearts-ani

Here's two very special moms in my life.  

My Mom: 

Red

Gary's Mom: 

Img

It's a good day. 

Dsc_0103_1

And to all my pet mommas, I highly recommend making this happen.

Dsc01572

Doggy Massage!!!

1 comment: