Mar 11, 2011

Green Tea Took 5 Pounds From Me

Well, I did 1 day of preparing for a fast and realized that I'm nowhere near ready to fast right now. I'll return to it after I'm more mentally prepared to handle the challenge. And when I do, I'll be posting a lot about coconut water and milk. Miracle food. The next day I went back to eating normally. But I still wanted to stay on track with keeping my weight loss moving forward. On Tuesday I started adding green tea to the menu. A few years ago I came across a green tea product I feel in love with. I met with the manufacturers and with their help we developed the formula for massive weight loss, detox and energy. And let me tell you, this drink is not only delicious, it's also healthy and energizing. The best part is that it's low calorie, only 7 calories/serving. And that makes me very happy. Hopefully one day I'll be able to launch it so everyone can try it out.
Here's the product packaging we were going to launch. My partners pulled out at the last minute but I plan to launch when the time is right again:

BB_LandM Box01.pdf Download this file

So for the fun news... I got on the scale this morning and I have already lost 5 pounds! I also took my measurements (the real marker of weightloss). I've lost 1/2 an inch off my waist, hips and thighs. That makes me a happy camper. Here's the great part. I ate my normal food. I did focus on low sugar and more vegetables but other than that I ate like I usually do. I can't believe I had forgotten about this product or that I had a few boxes left in my closet.
EGCG: this is polypehnol in green tea responsible for the increase of metabolism and fat burning. I made sure the tea is packed with them as well as amino acids and minerals. Oooh and Advantra Z and Cholorgenic Acid to boost and sustain energy.
More news on weight loss soon. It's such a challenge for me. My metabolism has shifted as well as my priorities. Weight loss and maintaining a size 4 is no longer my job every day. However I still need to get back into shape for work.
All in I've lost 55 pounds the past 10 months. I've got 15 more to go!

1 comment:

  1. Suuuuuuuuper blog!!! Going to do some of the cleansing routines. +Following.

    ReplyDelete