Aug 8, 2011

God Save My Shoes

A shoe never says "you look fat" the way a bikini bottom can.  Therefore, I love them.

I have a closet full of shoes.  Boxes on top of boxes. I've even get them stashed under my bed and in the Russian hope chest I keep next to the couch in the living room.  I've got nowhere else to put them.  What I need is another spare bedroom.  Over the years I've given away boxes and bags full of shoes, mainly to my sisters. I've sold some of ebay but that was short lived. Selling shoes is much less satisfying than knowing there's a pair of Dolce Gabbana horse hair boots in your closet that you'll never wear.  Just knowing it's there to rock out one day in is so comforting. 

God Save My Shoes is a documentary by Julie Benasra  

I can't wait for it to come out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment