Aug 15, 2011

Anna Dello Russo: Fearless

One of my favorite stylists to work with is Anna Dello Russo.  Not only is she fiercely talented, she is fearless in her approach to fashion, she has a dynamic sense of humor and an intelligent approach to play.  

 

120179_1300828355

 

Currently she is the creative consultant and editor at larger at Vogue Nippon.  I worked with her often when she was at Italian Vogue and L'Uomo Vogue. 
Watch this video. I promise you will shed tears of awesome.   

The conversations we used to have about stylists shlepping bags across the Atlantic, sitting in economy because the clients didn't see the value of having as stylist awake at a shoot, still bring a smile to my face.  I laughed then and I continue to laugh now.  Anna isn't flying economy anymore and I'm pretty sure she's got assistants to haul the clothing racks around the Globe.  

B_2

Pay attention to Anna Dello Russo, she understands her game better than any editor out there today.  If for no other reason than she doesn't make business decisions based on economical fear.  Quite the opposite, she is fearless and therefore unstoppable.  

1

Does it get any fiercer than ADR?

Abp3dz
Annadellorussogoldexperienceredcarpettwcnvdn9tu7l
Seethrough-800wi
Annadellorusso11

 

No comments:

Post a Comment